Backed by more than 40 years of experience and one of the industry's leading safety performance records, PPM, helps clients address the complex challenges inherent in today's manufacturing and industrial facilities environment. Our wide experience in meeting industrial plant maintenance needs enables us to implement systems and processes that keep your facilities and equipment running at consistently optimum levels.
MOR PPM Inc. seeks a Contract Labor Supervisor in West Palm Beach, Florida to manage all contract labor leads and ensure that each is working their respective crews as designed, attend the pre-shift safety meetings with labor crews and provide safety performance updates, hold leads accountable for safety and productivity, manage all plant labor requests, and interface with the Covanta Palm Beach Resource Recovery Administrator for specific requests and directives.
Job Title: PPM Contract Labor Supervisor
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing all Contract Labor Lead and ensure that each is working their respective crews as designed.
- Attend the pre-shift safety meetings with labor crew lead and provide comments on safety performance to the crews
- Hold lead accountable for labor crew safety and productivity performance
- Monitor and make sure the labor crew lead are working their respective crews safely, have all required PPE on, and have conducted all required LOTO.
- Manage all plant labor requests and direct lead to work these specific requests
- Interface with the CPBRR (Covanta Palm Beach Resource Recovery) Labor Contract Administrator for specific CPBRR requests and directives.
- Must have two years of being in an "lead" or supervisor role.
- Must be fluently bi-lingual in English/Spanish
- Must be able to use basic software package such as MS Word, Excel etc.
Physical Requirements/Job Site Requirements:
- May be required to lift and carry items weighing up to 50 pounds
- Must posses enough strength and stamina to perform the technical duties and essential functions as identified above
- Must be able to move in and around confided spaces and uneven areas
- Must have full range of motion consistent with age
- Must be able to climb and maintain balance ladders
- Must be able to adequately hear and respond to voice commands and alerts from other employees, alarms and other job-related noises
- Visual acuity, depth perception and color discrimination consistent with that required to work at heights and on uneven surfaces
- Safety/Steel toe shoes are required. Fire resistant (FR's are required), clean shaven for respirator fit required.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled