The Parts Counter Rep is responsible for front line customer service in a variety of parts and service areas. Responsibilities may include one or more of the following while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction: data entry, technical ability, research, and various administrative abilities. Assist the Service Department in identifying, acquiring, and invoicing all parts to workorders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Greet all customers in the showroom and answer phones in a timely fashion.
* Look up parts via supplied computer programs.
* Support the parts procurement, stocking and delivery needs of the Service Departments
* Handle cash payments and returns per cash policies.
* Maintain all action pending reports and outstanding backorders.
* Help resolve any customer issues or concerns.
* Be able and willing to perform any warehouse duties as required.
* Perform general housekeeping duties as assigned.
* Promote safety through own work habits.
* If noticed, this individual needs to report to supervisor any conditions that do not meet OSHA standards.
* Exhibits a Customer First! Attitude at all times.
* All customers treated equally
* Take ownership of situations, do not pass customer to other employees
* Good attitudes will be required
* Neatness in dress is mandatory
* Profanity will not be tolerated
* Answer telephone with politeness
Education and/or Experience
* High school degree or equivalent
* 3-5 years of experience in parts environment, focusing on customer service/support highly preferred
* Must be familiar with identifying and sourcing parts on a daily basis
* Ability to assist shop with replacement parts that are comparable to OEM supplied components
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. If you are unable to complete the application without an accommodation, please call 704-731-7701 for assistance.