What you will do
Responsible for Service customer account leadership, including Labor and Material growth and execution of the Service business, for the team's customer base. Drives profitability and productivity of the team. Manages customer relationship development and satisfaction. Responsible for employee development and retention and for safety program compliance.
How you will do it
- Sets and monitors goals for customer account gross margin delivery and profitability, including Planned Services Agreements and Labor & Materials (L&M) work.
- Drives L&M growth through Technicians and Team Leads.
- Leads the execution efforts of assigned Service business to include warranty-related customer issues.
- Responsible for procuring and mainlining fleet and tools inventory.
- Ensures consistency of delivery systems through supervision and audits of Technicians, Customer Service Agent and others who are part of the service delivery process.
- Reviews and approves all L&M quotations.
- Responsible for budgeting, forecasting, accounts payables/receivables.
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate staffing levels to accommodate existing and new business needs, hiring, training and transitioning new employees as well as the day-to-day performance of the service team, conducts formal performance reviews, and all related issues.
- Responsible for safety performance and program compliance.
What we look for
- Technical school training or equivalent experience in the HVAC or building controls industry.
- Three or more years of management experience in a similar service deliverable environment.
- Strong ability to prioritize work activities for the team, scheduling, and lead a diverse team.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, negotiating skills.
- Demonstrated competence in writing and verbal communication skills.
- Basic financial accounting experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS office products and basic Windows environment.
- Diploma in Electronic or Mechanical Systems.
- Two years prior experience in the HVAC or building controls industry.
- Five plus years in a service management role directing a similar service deliverable team
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view more information about your equal opportunity and non-discrimination rights as a candidate, visit . If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit .